The Jack H. Boineau Tract is a historical site on Highway 174 in Adams Run, SC, that consists of 15.45 acres. This tract is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This property was the first home site in the newly established summer village for St. Paul's Parish in 1830. The property was established as the headquarters for the Third Military District of South Carolina in 1861, and also was home to a Confederate hospital and a substantial ammunition depot during the war.
A map for the Jack H. Boineau Tract has been provided in Google Map format.